Roth Industries broke ground in July on a $6 million expansion of its Watertown, New York, facility. The project will cover 27,000 square feet, including installation of a new blow-molding machine, and will allow for the addition of at least 12 jobs. The new machine will add the capacity to produce product lines at the Watertown plant that are in prototype development.
- Cover Story: Please Your Customers and Make More Money
- Commercial System Design: Designing for Management
- System Profile: Good Neighbors Partner to Solve Tricky Onsite Challenge
- WWETT Spotlight: Fusion Series from Clarus Environmental helps meet secondary treatment standards
- Power Rake Helps Speed Up Site Restoration Efforts