The Dirty Bird is a septic vent concealer shaped like a birdbath that meets all U.S. Environmental Protection Agency septic-venting regulations and controls odors via a replaceable charcoal filter. It is easy for homeowners to install in five minutes or less, and its charcoal filter is easily replaced. Gases escape through venting holes at the bottom surface of the pedestal, which prevents rain/foreign objects from entering the septic system. It is fade-resistant (UV stabilized), lightweight and recyclable, and is available in granite, sandstone or terracotta colors. It is constructed of low-density polyethylene and all-stainless hardware. It is 32 inches high, with a basin width of 23 inches and a footprint of 12.25 inches. 866/968-9668; www.thedirtybird.com.
- Cover Story: Please Your Customers and Make More Money
- Commercial System Design: Designing for Management
- System Profile: Good Neighbors Partner to Solve Tricky Onsite Challenge
- WWETT Spotlight: Fusion Series from Clarus Environmental helps meet secondary treatment standards
- Power Rake Helps Speed Up Site Restoration Efforts