The 16T55 turnkey jetter package from Water Cannon is road-ready with an onboard 200-gallon water tank capacity and customizable jetter hose up to 500 feet. It includes a two-wheel road-ready commercial jetter trailer, electric-rewind high-capacity hose reel that can hold 500 feet of 3/8-inch or 350 feet of 1/2-inch hose, poly toolbox, lights, front jack with wheel, safety chains, and aluminum fenders. The jetter includes a Honda GX690 twin-cylinder electric-start engine, V-belt drive, trailer-mounted skid, and 15-gallon EPA- and CARB-approved poly fuel tank. Its TS-Series General triplex plunger pump supplies 8 gpm at 3,500 psi. It has a pump-mounted jetter pulse valve, foot valve with 8-foot jumper hose, and three jetter nozzles – the Penetrator, Flusher and De-Greaser/De-Icer. 800/333-9274; www.watercannon.com; Booth #5255.
- Soil Concerns an Installer Can Control
- Rules and Regs: Maryland Considers Return of Best-Technology Rule
- Cover Story: Her Biology and Chemistry Background Pays off Big
- System Profile: Installers Gather for Installation of a New Treatment Technology
- Keep Access Top of Mind During Onsite System Design