The NightEye wireless app and cloud-based system from Liberty Pumps allows internet connection to a pump via a home’s router and provides alarm and performance information to a mobile device. The system can send data via text, email and push notifications to up to four addresses/phone numbers. NightEye-connected products include the ALM-EYE Series indoor pump alarm, 442 battery backup pump systems and the SumpJet water-powered backup pump. 800/543-2550; www.libertypumps.com.
- Cover Story: Please Your Customers and Make More Money
- Commercial System Design: Designing for Management
- System Profile: Good Neighbors Partner to Solve Tricky Onsite Challenge
- WWETT Spotlight: Fusion Series from Clarus Environmental helps meet secondary treatment standards
- Power Rake Helps Speed Up Site Restoration Efforts