The NightEye wireless app and cloud-based system from Liberty Pumps allows internet connection to a pump via a home’s router and provides alarm and performance information to a mobile device. The system can send data via text, email and push notifications to up to four addresses/phone numbers. NightEye-connected products include the ALM-EYE Series indoor pump alarm, 442 battery backup pump systems and the SumpJet water-powered backup pump. 800/543-2550; www.libertypumps.com.
- Sizing an Onsite Treatment Area is All About the Soil
- Soil Concerns an Installer Can Control
- Rules and Regs: Maryland Considers Return of Best-Technology Rule
- Cover Story: Her Biology and Chemistry Background Pays off Big
- System Profile: Installers Gather for Installation of a New Treatment Technology