The NightEye wireless app and cloud-based system from Liberty Pumps allows internet connection to a pump via a home’s router and provides alarm and performance information to a mobile device. The system can send data via text, email and push notifications to up to four addresses/phone numbers. NightEye-connected products include the ALM-EYE Series indoor pump alarm, 442 battery backup pump systems and the SumpJet water-powered backup pump. 800/543-2550; www.libertypumps.com.
- An Installer’s Guide to Total Suspended Solids
- A Advanced Septic & Construction Services Promotes Drainfield Rehab
- Cover Story: Think Repair, Then Replace, When Inspecting a Failing Septic System
- System Profile: It’s an Uphill Battle For a Connecticut Residential System
- Onsite Arithmetic: Setting Alarm Floats