The Polylok PL-CPE4A is a submersible 4/10 hp, 115-volt single-phase effluent pump with a 2-inch NPT vertical discharge. It has a maximum head of 38 feet and a maximum flow of 56 gpm. The pump is designed with a 3,450 rpm oil-filled permanent split-capacitor motor and has an amp rating of 6.6 for 115 volts, a rugged cast iron housing and volute equipped with a cast iron vortex impeller capable of passing a 3/4-inch-diameter solid. The stainless steel shaft is supported by two single-row oil-lubricated ball bearings. The shaft seal is an inboard design with a secondary Exclusion V seal. It has a 20-foot UL/CSA-listed power cable suitable for submersible service and fitted with a three-prong plug. The unit is supplied with an integrated clip for the included piggyback mechanical float switch for automatic operation. 877/765-9565; www.polylok.com.
- Rules and Regs Podcast: Replacing Cesspools in Hawaii
- A Guide for Maintenance of Membrane Bioreactor Systems
- No Place to Go: Placing a New Soil Treatment System Over the Old
- Rules and Regs: Massachusetts Licensing Bills Draw Pumper’s Opposition
- All-in-One ATU Delivers High-Quality Effluent on Sensitive Sites