Model 1312 close-coupled, horizontal end suction pumps from Vertiflo Pump Company can be used for service in general pumping, chemicals, wash systems, deionized water, process and OEM applications. According to the manufacturer, the pump is especially useful for pumping from tank to tank and into transport delivery trucks. It is designed for long life in tough services with heads to 160 feet TDH and flows to 240 gpm. It is available in 1,750 and 3,500 rpm sizes. Back pull-out design construction allows the rotating element to be easily removed while the casing remains in the piping. The casing may be rotated in 90-degree increments to accommodate various piping and discharge orientation options or requirements. The close-coupled design saves installation space. Suction and discharge connections are threaded NPT. Construction options include cast iron, 316 stainless steel fitted or all 316 stainless steel. The pump volute, impeller and mounting bracket are heavy cast metal. 513/530-0888; www.vertiflopump.com.
- Design and Use Considerations for Septic Systems With Grinder Pumps
- Septic Pumping Directly Affected by Household Water Habits
- Rules and Regs: EPA Starts Revision of Water Regulation
- Pumping Formaldehyde From RVs — How Much Is Too Much?
- Elite Service Provider Puts Extra Effort Into Homeowner Education