Felling Trailers added Blackwood Lumber to its trailer options. The lumber starts with treated southern yellow pine, and each board has 1/4 inch milled out of the topside. Once milled, the rubber from reground tires is infused into the boards 6 mm thick. The rubber is above flush with the surface of the lumber so the rubber always makes the first contact with equipment. The rubber doesn’t fade, crack or stain, and can be cleaned with water. 800/245-2809; www.felling.com.
- An Installer’s Guide to Total Suspended Solids
- A Advanced Septic & Construction Services Promotes Drainfield Rehab
- Cover Story: Think Repair, Then Replace, When Inspecting a Failing Septic System
- System Profile: It’s an Uphill Battle For a Connecticut Residential System
- Onsite Arithmetic: Setting Alarm Floats