Franklin Electric’s SubMonitor Connect electronic motor protector provides three-phase protection and enhanced troubleshooting proficiency. Featuring the FE Connect app, the SubMonitor Connect offers real date- and time-stamped system monitoring to improve troubleshooting while protecting three-phase systems from 1 to 700 hp, or those that require up to 1,000 amps. It protects against damage due to a variety of adverse conditions, such as low-flow wells, clogging, bound pumps, over/under power and voltage protection, voltage phase loss and unbalance, locked rotor, cycle fault and ground fault. 260/824-2900; www.franklinwater.com.
- An Installer’s Guide to Total Suspended Solids
- A Advanced Septic & Construction Services Promotes Drainfield Rehab
- Cover Story: Think Repair, Then Replace, When Inspecting a Failing Septic System
- System Profile: It’s an Uphill Battle For a Connecticut Residential System
- Onsite Arithmetic: Setting Alarm Floats