Franklin Electric’s SubMonitor Connect electronic motor protector provides three-phase protection and enhanced troubleshooting proficiency. Featuring the FE Connect app, the SubMonitor Connect offers real date- and time-stamped system monitoring to improve troubleshooting while protecting three-phase systems from 1 to 700 hp, or those that require up to 1,000 amps. It protects against damage due to a variety of adverse conditions, such as low-flow wells, clogging, bound pumps, over/under power and voltage protection, voltage phase loss and unbalance, locked rotor, cycle fault and ground fault. 260/824-2900; www.franklinwater.com.
- Rules and Regs Podcast: Replacing Cesspools in Hawaii
- A Guide for Maintenance of Membrane Bioreactor Systems
- No Place to Go: Placing a New Soil Treatment System Over the Old
- Rules and Regs: Massachusetts Licensing Bills Draw Pumper’s Opposition
- All-in-One ATU Delivers High-Quality Effluent on Sensitive Sites