STAAR residential trickling filter systems from SeptiTech are NSF/ANSI Standard 40, Class I and NSF/ANSI Standard 245 (nitrogen removal) certified. The clean effluent prevents biomat formation and leachfield clogging. They are compatible with shallow drip, direct discharge, pressure distribution, spray irrigation and conventional leachfields. Utilizing an enhanced, biological, unsaturated media filter process, they are ETV-U.S. Environmental Protection Agency verified. With an optional UV disinfection system, the systems are designed for direct discharge or water reuse and engineered to fit most typical small-flow residential and commercial applications. 800/318-7967; www.septitech.com.
- An Installer’s Guide to Total Suspended Solids
- A Advanced Septic & Construction Services Promotes Drainfield Rehab
- Cover Story: Think Repair, Then Replace, When Inspecting a Failing Septic System
- System Profile: It’s an Uphill Battle For a Connecticut Residential System
- Onsite Arithmetic: Setting Alarm Floats