STAAR residential trickling filter systems from SeptiTech are NSF/ANSI Standard 40, Class I and NSF/ANSI Standard 245 (nitrogen removal) certified. The clean effluent prevents biomat formation and leachfield clogging. They are compatible with shallow drip, direct discharge, pressure distribution, spray irrigation and conventional leachfields. Utilizing an enhanced, biological, unsaturated media filter process, they are ETV-U.S. Environmental Protection Agency verified. With an optional UV disinfection system, the systems are designed for direct discharge or water reuse and engineered to fit most typical small-flow residential and commercial applications. 800/318-7967; www.septitech.com.
- Rules and Regs Podcast: Replacing Cesspools in Hawaii
- A Guide for Maintenance of Membrane Bioreactor Systems
- No Place to Go: Placing a New Soil Treatment System Over the Old
- Rules and Regs: Massachusetts Licensing Bills Draw Pumper’s Opposition
- All-in-One ATU Delivers High-Quality Effluent on Sensitive Sites