Designed for demanding situations, Grundfos SE and SL pumps ensure optimized performance with high wire-to-water efficiency. The SL range is for submerged installation and the SE range for dry and submerged installation. They are available with an S-tube impeller designed to meet today’s wastewater challenges, such as dry solids content variation and water use fluctuation. The S-tube impeller offers hydraulic efficiency without compromising free passage. 630/236-5500; us.grundfos.com.
- An Installer’s Guide to Total Suspended Solids
- A Advanced Septic & Construction Services Promotes Drainfield Rehab
- Cover Story: Think Repair, Then Replace, When Inspecting a Failing Septic System
- System Profile: It’s an Uphill Battle For a Connecticut Residential System
- Onsite Arithmetic: Setting Alarm Floats