Michigan State University Extension is offering two-day Comprehensive Onsite Wastewater Management Education classes in five locations across Michigan.
Day 1 — Key Ingredients of a Good Onsite Treatment System
Day 2 — Onsite Wastewater Treatment Design & Management
Both days will be offered for the following dates and locations:
- Feb. 24-25 at Tollgate Educational Center in Novi
- March 3-4 at Kellogg Hotel & Conference Center in East Lansing
- March 19-20 at Kent County Health Department in Grand Rapids
- April 22-23 at Wisconsin Street Hall in Gaylord
- April 24-25 at Bay College West in Iron Mountain
Visit www.events.anr.msu.edu/wastewater14 to register.
For more information, contact ANR Event Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 517/353-3175.