The owners of an elementary school building repurposed as an assisted living facility require a creative solution for an aging septic system.
Jason’s Septic wedges dual dosed drainfields and a pair of traffic-rated concrete tanks onto a narrow strip of urban Miami real estate, putting two retail shops back in business.
By adding tools, such as vacuum trucks and trailers, pumps and hose, septic system installers can add pumping and system maintenance to their service menu. Here are several products designed to help installers expand their offerings, and their revenue.
Gravelless chamber drainfields at a college preparatory school in Connecticut provide effective treatment in a small footprint with high-water-table soils.
- Rules and Regs Podcast: Replacing Cesspools in Hawaii
- A Guide for Maintenance of Membrane Bioreactor Systems
- No Place to Go: Placing a New Soil Treatment System Over the Old
- Rules and Regs: Massachusetts Licensing Bills Draw Pumper’s Opposition
- All-in-One ATU Delivers High-Quality Effluent on Sensitive Sites